|Packaging Size||500 ml|
It is especially designed to protect battery terminals from corrosion, a leading cause of hard starting and battery failure. It is highly resistant to high humidity and salt spray and forms a protective waxy shield against rust, moisture, heat and corrosive influences. It is safe for use on all metals, rubbers, plastics and paint finishes and is ideal for use as a heavy-duty corrosion protective coating.Applications
- Battery posts
- It is an effective for protection of batteries used in vechicles, boats, handling equipment, UPS, and emergency back-ups systems
- Battery terminals
- Battery hold-downs and castings
- Heavy duty corrosion inhibiting film assures complete rust protection and prolongs battery life.
- Translucent reddish brown colour provides easy visual inspection.
- Maximizes performance & reliability of equipment.
- Protects battery and cable terminals from corrosion and acid sulfation.
- Prevents hard starting, current loss and battery failure by assuring continual voltage output.