Mould Release Silicone SprayOur product range includes a wide range of vinsa mould release agent and vinsa mould jet silicone spray.
Vinsa Mould Release Agent
Approx. Price: Rs 75 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||550 ml|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
We are one of the leading organizations, engaged in manufacturing of the wide assortment of Industrial Aerosol Spray, Silicone Spray and Non-Silicone Spray. Our offered products are used for their high purity and easy usability.
Vinsa Mould Jet Silicone Spray
Approx. Price: Rs 70 / CanGet Latest Price
We are the Leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Silicon Spray and Ejector Lube
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Can|
|Packaging Size||400 ml|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
.Silicone spray is uses as a polishing and finishing agent for plastic, rubber, polished/ painted wooden steel surfaces such as auto tyres, rubber trims, dashboards, bumpers, TV & audio cabinets, plastic, wooden and steel furniture etc., it provides gloss, shine and protection.Applications:
- In automobiles these grades may be used to maintain locks, hinges, telescopic antenna, seat rails, seat belts recoilers, wiper blades, battery terminals etc. They are also used to lubricate conveyors in flood and pharmaceutical industries due to their non-toxicity.
- As a moisture/rust resistant protective coating on chrome plated automobiles parts, delicate instruments, Components & electrical assemblies and switch gear. It keeps moisture out.
- High quality heavy-duty silicone prevents sticking.
- Provides maximum efficiency & economy.
- Fewer rejects & more production.
- Excellent for high temperature.
- Improves product surface finish.
- Non-staining & non-corrosive.